In a recent post I discussed whether mobile marketing needs to be contextual. Forester’s, in its Mobile Mind Shift, describes contextual marketing as: “The expectation that any desired information or service is available, on any appropriate device, in context, at your moment of need”. Therefore “the right content at the right time with the right action”. One component of contextual … Read More
Fascinated by how mobile is taking over the world? So are we, and we Blog about it here.
Who are we?Andrew Robinson
I work in the business of RFID for Pet Identification, with a background in Digital Marketing, specifically email marketing. I believe that mobile is the biggest marketing opportunity we have and the challenges are huge: pace of technology change, poor user experiences, and the fact that mobile infiltrates so many disparate areas that businesses do not know who should own it as an opportunity.Matt Hayes
I'm immersed in the mobile marketing world and the Co-Founder of Kickdynamic.com a live email content platform.
- Three ways to utilise location for mobile first marketing December 9, 2013
- Mobile Payments – huge potential but not much happening yet October 30, 2013
- The mobile phone: you cannot work without it September 13, 2013
- Will Bluetooth Low Energy technology change location-based marketing? September 12, 2013
- How to define your mobile marketing strategy September 9, 2013